viernes, 25 de septiembre de 2015

My favorite Holidays



I have traveled on Chile very little, because I always go to the same places, for example, La Serena. Therefore, my favorite holidays are when I went to know a big part of south of Chile.
Other reason I like it because is very important for me being that it was my first holidays with my friends of school. We were eight people. It was very difficult the organization for go to de south, in a beginning we were going to go on a bus, but finally, we went in two cars. This trip lasted two weeks.
We were camping in different areas of southern Chile. The journey was long, we were driving seventeen hours for arrive a Cucao, that was the first destination. In Cucao we knew the national park of Chiloe, The place was very beautiful, because, because there was a lot of vegetation. After to leave the island we had to take the ferry to Puerto Montt and continue traveling to other cities the island of Chiloe, Castro, Dalcahue, Ancud, Achao, Curaco de Velez among others.

We still know all locations around the lake Llanquihue, here we see the volcanos, waterfall and a lots of other places, for example, the locations of Frutillar, Futrono, Lago Ranco, Puyehue, Caburgua, Pucón.  

3 comentarios:

  1. The south of Chile is the best place in the world, specially Puerto Montt!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Chiloe sounds beautiful; I've never been there.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The south of Chile is wonderful, I know almost all the places that you go!

    ResponderEliminar