viernes, 2 de octubre de 2015

My Favorite Techonology



My favorite technology is the laptop because, I always use it for everything, moreover, It is easy to use and very comfortable. The laptop is Hp and I like it very much. All my laptops have been Hp, because I feel confidence when I use it.

I bought the Hp Pavilion of 14 inch in 2012 in the shop, Paris of "Costanera Center" located in Providencia of Santiago. I use my computer for a lot of things, for example, I see the movies on Netflix or others webpages, I hear music on the program Spotify a lot, and the most important, I can make the homework of university. I use the laptop every day for at last 1 hour so I can see my mails and I play games, I can see my marks on the platform of university “u-cursos” or I can download the documents for study different subject.

The other day, my computer was damaged and I had to take it to technical service. I had to wait 4 days for it to be delivered, but now my computer is ok!




4 comentarios:

  1. I acompany to you to technic service, I am happy that now it's ok.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I totally agree about the laptop. It must have been "terrible" to wait for your computer for so long while they were repairing it!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I use my laptop every day; I could not wait for 4 days!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree with you that the laptop it's very comfortable to do somethings! Hugs

    ResponderEliminar