viernes, 30 de octubre de 2015

A photograph I like

I think that there are many photos that I like it, but this picture is very important for me, because I'm with my siblings.

I think that the family is one of the things more important in our lifes, because they have the same blood, hahahah; besides, I can truth in anything else. One can not choose the family, but if you get along with them, the communication is really good.
This photo was taken at December of 2013, in the marriage of my only sister. The marriage was wonderful; there were many guests, family, friends and people who work whit my sister.
The ceremony it was very short, but very long celebration, the party finished at 6 a.m. There was much music of different types, reggaeton, cumbia, etc. The food was rich too; we ate different types of meat with scalloped potatoes and fried vegetables.


2 comentarios: