viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2015

The Upcoming summer

In this moment,, I don't know  where I'm going this summer, because I still have not chosen the destination. I just know that I will travel with my friends, and go to a place in South America, but for this, we need to buy the plane's ticket. In this moment, we know that the tickets are be very expensive at this time, for this, we need to found the tickets cheaper for any location near Chile.
This Monday to 12 a.m will start the offers called CyberMonday, this day many webpage have a lot of products on sale, so, many travel websites will have a lot of ticket on sale of different cities around the world.
We have two options to travel in the next summer, the first is going to Ecuador and the north of Perú and the second is go to Uruguay specifically, Montevideo and Punta del Este.
the first option is which I want more, because, The place have more culture, nature, and many places to visit, however, Punta del Este, is a beach for to rest and waste the time on parties.
The trip is very large, due to we should be for a least 3 week, because there is a lot for get to know.
In Ecuador, we will know the jungle, moreover, we will stay at in the jungle for 2 days, the price is high, but say that the experience is wonderful.

 I wish I could buy my ticket and travel outside Chile.

5 comentarios:

  1. The first options sounds amazing! I hope that I can do this joruney with my friend the next next summer hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that you must go to Uruguay. Good place :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Gian
    I think the places that you want to go are wonderful, but I think that in Chile are very beautiful places too. Think on that.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Good luck with Cybermonday--I hear it is difficult to get something...
    Uruguay has interesting things too: Colonia del Sacramento, and you can go into Southern Brazil by bus.

    ResponderEliminar