miércoles, 22 de abril de 2015

Expectations for a New Semester


I'm taking classes of "Bases psicosociales y antropologicas de la salud", this subject is the second year, is very interesting because It's talk about the odontology in the society and who the dentist form parts in life’s of people, besides the dentist should be focus in the pacient and not only in the oral cavity.
My subjects extracurricular are three, one of them is basketball, I play this sport once a week, it’s very funny but I end the class very tired.
My other extracurricular class is Society and culture; in this class we see various perspectives about the society, we see movies very old, and the next month we have to work in cultivation.
The last class is English 3, for It, I do the commentary in this Blog.

3 comentarios: