miércoles, 15 de abril de 2015



Hello! My name is Gian Franco Conti Donoso, i was born on July 4, 1994 in Santiago of Chile. My first and only school was Saint Gaspar College. The members of my family are my parents Margarita and Antonio, my brother, Paolo and my sister, Francesca, but my sister doesn´t live with meL. I am very close to them, because we talk about everything.
After I left the school in 2012, I got into Bachillerato of Universidad of Chile. After two years, I was transferred to Odontology.
During my life, I have done a lot of sports but for a little time, when I was 10 years old, I practice handball and soccer for 5 years, after in the high school I played basketball until I finished the school.

The sport I practice more was swimming during six years. I did it the sports out of the school in the “centro deportivo providencia”.

2 comentarios: