miércoles, 29 de abril de 2015

My favorite piece of technology


My favorite piece of technology is my laptop Hp Pavilion of 14 inc. I bought the laptop in 2012 in the shop, Paris of "Costanera Center". It was hard found this computer, because it was unique that it had all characteristics that I wanted. I fisrt bought this computer in internet for Falabella but the purchase It was canceled, in consequence I went to "Costanera".
I use the computer for a lot of things, for example I use It for make works of University, play games and see the movies in internet, Netflix u other platforms. I listen music also in the computer for the program Spotify.
I use the laptop every day for at last 1 hour because I can see my mails and anything else.

I like this laptop for it characteristic, but If something anything happen to It, I use another laptop or Pc It’s just an object.



2 comentarios: