lunes, 10 de agosto de 2015

Talk about your dreams

Today I'm going to write about my dream, I want to go to other countries of America as well as of other continents. I really want to visit Perú and specifically Machu Pichu because of there is a beauty of culture and nature. 

I want to visit Ecuador too, with a touristic view with the jungle. Another place that I want to go is Europe, go to England, Spain, Germany, ant the most important Italy, because It is where my descendants, moreover, Europe has architecture so ancient, it keeps the castles and old's building that have so much history impregnated, for example the coliseum of Roma, the Big Benn of London, etc. 

The other continent is Asia, I want to visit Japan, India, Vietnam, etc because, their countries have a lot of culture and the people is very different to us. 

Of course I want to travel around the world and visit hidden places in different countries but the places that I have mentioned are those which I remember now.

2 comentarios:

  1. As you, I would like to travel to other countries too and specially to know the southern tip of chile, punta arenas for example.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have the same dream. That experience would make you grow .

    ResponderEliminar